- Room at the Inn: Where churches, faith centers and other organizations come together to help combat homelessness in their community.
- New Beginnings, Transitions: Homeless outreach to those who are literally homeless, offering assistance with transitional housing, employment, addiction resources, counseling, food addistance, transportation, SSDI/SSI assistance, and more....
- New Beginnings, Women: Transitional housing for women and children for up to a year. Includes programs in three phases to help them overcome homelessness.
- New Beginnings, Men: Safe, overnight shelter for homeless men, with program's to enable them to get the help needed to overcome homelessness.
- New Beginnings: Jeanne's Place: Long-term housing for elderly, disabled and widowed women.
- New Beginnings: Joshua's Way: Long-term housing for elderly, disabled and widowed men.
Our programs are offered free. They can be modified to fit the needs in your community, including gender-neutral programs. For help in establishing any of these programs in your community, contact us. All of our programs include ongoing support.